Anyone who knows anything about moi…will tell you my path has been trod with one foot in reality & the rest of my body in fantasy. That ain’t no lie!
One of my very first shoots in Nashville was notable in that I met my first unicorn. A bonafide-honest-to-goodness one of a kind!
Jasmine Cheri! Or as I like to refer to her as…Jazzicorn!
Super-talented musician, dancer, & Margueritaville Radio jock…and, well…the capture above ‘splains it all.
Love this girl…so much…she clearly hexed me or some shite…
I DYED MY HAIR BLUE…for cryin out loud! It’s a good thing we lost contact for a minute…no tellin’ what other fashion trends she would have lured me toward. (Think Sirens of Ulysses.) And I know for a fact…I don’t look as good in a pencil skirt…as she does. Trust me…I tried!
Watch her below on the podcast! I have no doubt…you’ll fall for her too! And, go buy her music at … JasmineCheri.com
Every Picture Tells A Story…The Blog
- Last Chance To Book Photo Sesh In Memphis…It is with great anticipation I prepare for my first ROAD TRIP, since the dastardly COVID appeared. By my count, it’s been almost a year since I’ve offered sessions in Memphis…and under normal circumstances, that would be 2-3 times a year.
- 50% OFF Book Your Senior Pics…The Labor Day Sale for High School Senior Photos is extended thru this week…give us a shout and let’s work it out! If you haven’t visited the Senior Photos page here on the website you may do so —> HERE
- Beautiful Downtown Hernando 9/20 – 9/22…Thats where I’ll be…Sept. 22! Hernando’s one of my favorite small towns! I’m excited to shoot some corporate photos there. This will be my first road trip since the ‘virus’…and I’m excited t
- The Beauty Remains…Taking this week to honor some of the beauty queens I’ve had the pleasure with which to work. COVID did a number on most of us in some way or another.
- The Germantown GirlsTo say it was a mega-sad day back in the Spring when the Miss Tennessee Volunteer Scholarship Pageant was forced to cancel due to the COVID 19 virus… would be an understatement.
- Beauty. It’s A Thing!I shot my first beauty photograph in 1985. Yeah, I know. Dinosaur. VelociraptorRockett! When I was a struggling actor, it was my jam. It seemed that I had a natural eye for it…and the company was generally fun & pleasant if you